Together, we will create a safe place for all, by:
- Supporting sound environmental positions that are based upon independent, balanced and objective scientific findings.
- Encouraging investment in clean, economical, efficient and environmentally-sound energy production in Australia.
- Calling for transparent information regarding the possible environmental effects of current and future renewable energy sources, and the impact of mining and fracking on the environment.
- Offering information on regenerative farming practices, such as permaculture and biodynamic farming.
- Calling for an independent environmental impact review of commercial farming practices.
- Phasing out hazardous substances and practices that are negatively impacting upon the health of our environment and people, including, residual contamination and runoff into creeks, rivers and oceans.
- Calling for the consideration of all academic perspectives when evaluating the definition, causes and solutions to the subject of ‘climate change’.