All Australians deserve to have full autonomy over their health, and access to resources that promote vitality and good health. We will assist this by:
- Supporting lifestyle choices that build and maintain a strong immune system; for example, increasing consumption of organic food.
- Increasing educational programs that promote the benefits of healthy living, life skills, eating nutrient-dense food and participating in small-scale food production.
- Guiding allied health practitioners towards holistic and natural treatment alternatives.
- Inspiring mental health practitioners to include complementary and natural medicines in their treatment regimes at all stages of mental health care, including in hospitals and extended care facilities.
- Providing a healthy water supply without the addition of fluoride or any toxic substances.